Tuesday, September 11, 2007

inbox

as i turned 27...here are some presents in my mail..
..as a sister, as a friend, as a girl, as a mentor and as an encourager,you have brought great joy and hope to my life. More than anything else, I want to thank you for never giving up on me, and having shared these 4years, I pray we have 34985697067 more years to go :)So wanting to thank God for you on your special day, i pray that God livensup your life so that you never feel stagnant, I pray that He sees your joysand your woes and you always draw close to Him and never find yourself in aweary place. I pray God lights up the paths for you, and that You alwaysfeel Him close.I pray God gives you serenity in the darkest moments, and I pray He puts people around you to hold your hand and to aid you in this journey - nina
may you have the best year, starting today.
may your journey be filled with wayside flowers ,
morning surprises and
evening wonders .
just as you have been such a blessing , sue ,
may you be equally blessed .
i love you heaps ,
and i cannot tell you how glad i am
that God has placed you in my life .
you mean so much to me ,
and i know God has brought us together as friends
for a very special purpose .
as you step into a new year of your life ,
my prayer is that you will continue growing exponentially ;
that you will be a strong and wise Abigail who meets people in their place of need ;
may you be as obedient as Ruth ,
as hungry for His Presence as Mary ,
as filled with prayer and faith as Anna in the temple .
know that you are loved , and that you are precious beyond measure!
- carissa-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home