hope
its so easy to blast off and get fuming mad with your loved ones. is it because its so close to home that you see right through them, (everything!) weaknesses, strengths, the lot? is it because there's a groaning cry that you hope for so much more for them? is it with the eyes of faith that you have that it doesn't measure up to the now of what it is that i'm so frustrated?
faith is sure of what i hope for and certain of what i do not yet see.
forgive me for my shortcomings.

1 Comments:
Hey, Sue-Lee,how have you been i'm encouraged to send you a comment and I believe God has been prompting me to give you some encouragement The Holy Spirit is working ever so evidently in me. I believe all things are possible with God and that He will want to work miricles with you and in your life. Sue-lee right when you think the journey is alright its over I have to tell you He's mighty and He is working with you. So Have faith my friend...I am praying for you and God He loves you so much. we will meet when we can Continue on in your prayers *Hugz*xoxo *^_^;*xoxo :)
Post a Comment
<< Home